Yep, at least ONE post a day for THIRTY DAYS!
I was so excited to have found some quiet time to myself the other night at 1 am (which is very rare) and I used that time to go through many of the pictures that I have taken and have yet to do anything with. Lots of these pictures are personal images or some favorites from the past that I want to play around with and some go back many generations! Anyway, today I am starting my own person 30 daypost fest. I have no idea yet what will show up on this blog. Some may be seriously goofy but I am excited for this 30 day adventure and can't wait to start.
I am kicking it off with a little babe named Gabriel. He is only six days old in these images. I am going to post more of him later but for now, don't you just want to scoop him up in your arms and snuggle that little guy?!
1 comment:
kellie, if you can post a blog entry every day for 30 days, you are my hero! i'm very interested to see what time these posts occur....
cute picture! cute baby! and yes! i do want to scoop him up.
Post a Comment