Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mamma Mia!

For some reason one night Eric and I were joking around with Ethan with fake Italian accents. We would say stuff like, " I did not'a raise'a my son'a to be so silly...." and then we would put our hand to our head and say, "Mamma Mia". He thought this was so hilarious and he would seriously laugh to the point of getting tummy pains. So, a few days later while Ethan was decorating his cupcakes he would put his hand to his head and say a two-year-old version of, "mamma mia" and then laugh and laugh at himself. He thinks he is pretty funny and I have to agree with him.

3 comments:

Jenn and Tyler said...

Soooo cute!

aquabatgirl said...

hey my kids like to say mama mia but more so cause we like to listen to the song

Krista said...

Don't they do the funniest things? Great pictures.