I think one of my favorite parts of the day is the early morning when my little snuggle bug crawls out of his bed and sneeks into our bedroom. He usually is so quiet and cuddly and just has these big blue eyes that stare at you. I love him so much. Seeing his bright little face at the beginning of the day is such a special treat. I love you Ethan!
This is Ethan hanging off the bed....delaying the wake up process ;)
8 comments:
What a great shot. How could you not love snuggling with a face like that?
Oh! I wish I could snuggle with him! I miss it!!
Cute! I can't believe how fast our babies grow up! When is your new one due?
Hi Caroline....2 more weeks! Yeah.....I am so ready to be done ;)
what an adorable picture. i wish i had half your talent for taking pictures.
Hey Kellie,
I was just looking at this picture and it is so cute! I can't believe how big Ethan is. I hope that everything is going well for you guys. Good luck with the new baby!
I think those little moments are the treasures of motherhood :)
Cute picture! I love snuggling with the munchkins too. I'm going to miss it when they don't want to snuggle anymore. :( Any baby update?
Post a Comment