Congratulations!!! I am so glad that things went well. We miss you guys so much. Give Ethan and the baby hugs for us. Luke is so excited that Ethan is a big brother now too. Can't wait to hear what you decide on for his name!
Oh you guys! He is so precious! What a little cutie! I wish so much I could come and snuggle him. I hope everything went well for you and that you are feeling ok. Good luck and keep us posted!
He is beautiful!!!! He looks like ethan the day you were bringing him into your house with you mom when he was only a few days old and you introduced me to him as your jelly bean. He really is cute!!! I'm glad things went great. Pete says congratulation!! We miss you all. Tell Ethan congrats on being a big brother.
it's about time you mentioned you were having a baby ;) too cute and glad he is here don't you love it when they come out with chubby cheeks included!?
7 comments:
I'm sooo happy for you guys! He's perfect. Lot's of love to you. ~ Laura
Congratulations!!! I am so glad that things went well. We miss you guys so much. Give Ethan and the baby hugs for us. Luke is so excited that Ethan is a big brother now too. Can't wait to hear what you decide on for his name!
Kellie, Congrats! He is GORGEOUS! He reminds me of Ethan. Did you have another C-section? We hope you have a speedy recovery!
Oh you guys! He is so precious! What a little cutie! I wish so much I could come and snuggle him. I hope everything went well for you and that you are feeling ok. Good luck and keep us posted!
He is beautiful!!!! He looks like ethan the day you were bringing him into your house with you mom when he was only a few days old and you introduced me to him as your jelly bean. He really is cute!!! I'm glad things went great. Pete says congratulation!! We miss you all. Tell Ethan congrats on being a big brother.
How can someone so little have a baby that big? :)
Congrats you guys! He is adorable. Can't wait to hear his name.
it's about time you mentioned you were having a baby ;) too cute and glad he is here
don't you love it when they come out with chubby cheeks included!?
Post a Comment