It was cold, but yummy. Lots of laughter, a few tears and some cute little boys:
Just eating some corn:

Our friends, and ethans BEST friend's family, the Dansies

I loved spying on this moment of Er feeding Dally some corn:

Ethan saw a boy come out of this realtors door and was determined to get inside to find one of his own:

Trying to see the giant pumpkins

Ethan discovering the ferris wheel

Sadness and coldness

Playing the watergun game with Davis

And with a little help from dad

Two happy boys who won little pumpkins

Ethan and his prize

Hiding from the rain. Dallin has this smile many times during the day. . . Er and i LOVE it because it is just so Dalli. . . kicked back, happy and cool with what ever.

Best friend hugs


"I LOVE YOU"

Our family reflection


Crying for more rides:

Some important conversations, I assume. . .

Off to another pumpkin ride

Dally, making his dad laugh

Time to go home!


Now Dally can be happy. Ethan drove home with Davis.

1 comment:
I loved Ethan's face on the Scrambler! It reminded me of old family beach boardwalk videos!!! That giant pumpkin is awesome.
Post a Comment