Saturday, August 8, 2009

fun light every night

I love the light that shines into our yard every evening around supper time because it just glistens through the leaves on the trees and makes everything feel so alive and warm. It is such fun light to take pictures in too, I always run for my camera this time of evening to grab pictures of the boys with this great backlight while the play in the sandbox or on the deck.

This evening was so wonderful though because the day was so overcast and gloomy and it was raining slightly, but right after supper, as I was doing the dishes, some clouds broke for a few short minutes and the sun came shining through and it was so amazing to watch because the light lit up all of the tiny raindrops that were falling down. Ethan had so much fun running and dancing in the rain and of course I had to try and capture it. I was so excited that the camera caught the backlit raindrops. Isn't it magical when the rain and sun mix!! I miss that about Utah. . . I remember that happening a lot there.


Spiderman, Spiderman, does what ever a spider can!




Ethan has been fulfilling all of his oder brother duties and most important of all, he has taught Dallin how to shoot webs like Spiderman. They are so fun to watch because they will be totally entertainng themselves shooting at eachother and screaming. I get so happy watching these two hooligans that I feel like I might explode. Love them!

Spiderman and Heavenly Father . . ..

These next pictures are of Ethan singing a song about Spideman and Heavenly Father. He has been making songs up many times each day for the past week and he will get very serious about his songs. I love his singing face. This picture was right after he ate his mac and cheese and he stood by the table with a very serious face and made up a song about Spiderman and Heavenly Father. Spiderman is in good company, don't ya think?!


2 comments:

Krista said...

That cracks me up! Isn't it so cute what they are doing right now? Lucie makes me laugh every day! How are you guys doing? We miss you!

aquabatgirl said...

oh little ethan is growing up! too cute and dallin too. now seriously you must email your secret about how you always take pictures with the perfect lighting. it's like you have the sunshine on your kids 24/7 even in the house!