I know I have dropped out of the blogging world for a long time and though it is 12:50
AM I decided I would just put up some pictures of my two manly men who are just growing up so fast. I can't believe Dallin will be 6 months in a week. His baby stages are just a blur to me because they went so fast. He and Ethan are so funny together and I am always astonished by Ethan's sweetness and thoughtfulness to his little bro. Not that I expected him to battle it out with Dallin but I can see in his face how much he seriously cares about Dallin. I love them! I have passed this church so many times and I have always liked it's red doors. It was 70 degrees the other day so I figured I would sneak the boys out to that church. They had fun until I asked them to say cheese. There were a few tears over a ball that rolled into the street and got ran over a couple times but we survived.
Here are my two silly beans...




This next picture is the "mom we want to go home" picture.
8 comments:
cute pictures...as always! i'm glad to see a new post....but don't worry, hopefully life will not be such a blur in a few months...i wonder where the time has gone since graduation????
Oh Kellie! Your boys are sooo adorable! I wish I could get to know Dallin more.. he looks like a sweetheart. We miss you guys and hope all is well!
So cute! You really have a good eye for places to take pics! Your boys are adorable!
are you freaking kidding me???? i love these pics. the little one needs a big chunk bitten out of his cheeks right now!!!
perfect pictures as usual, plus it helps you have cute kids. love the chub on dallin
SO CUTE!!!! I love the red door. I hope that max is as thoughtful to his little sis as ethan is to Dallin. Hope all is well. kelli
Man, they are sweeties!
Cute pictures! The colors are so vivid...and I love seeing how different your boys look. Ethan looks just like Eric, Dallin looks just like you! It makes me wonder if our boys will be the same way, or if they will both look like Darren. Guess we will find out soon!
Post a Comment