TAG
I Got Tagged by Michelle! Here are my six 8's. Fill in your answers and pass it on.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
-The Office
-The Today Show
-Barefoot Contessa
-Any interesting documentary
-Samantha Brown (so jealous of her job!)
8 Things I Did Today
- made knorr spinach dip
- held our midweek activity
- changed diapers one after another
- helped Ethan pretend he was flying when he watched Peter Pan
- stole a million gummy kisses from Dallin
- Read Frosty the Snowman to Ethan.....AGAIN & AGAIN
- Chased Ethan and had a sword fight with him...he won
- tried to get Erhan to nap ( he is crying about it in his room right now and yelling "Peter Pan")
8 Things I Look Forward To
- Sleep
- Christmas with my boys
- One day taking a nice romantic vacation with my Eric
- seeing the ocean again
- Saturday Morning - making a fun breakfast for all of my sleepy-head boys
- Taking Ethan to see Bolt- - - He loves the preview
- Taking the kids to see the lights at Temple Square and going ice skating with my family
- Peppermint Hot chocolate at Starbucks ....yum yum!
8 Favorite Restaurants
- Cafe Rio
- Del Taco
- ummm......I can't really remember what it was like when we could go out.....I'll have to answer this when the boys get older :)
8 Things On My Wish List
- For my family to always be safe and healthy
- For my boys to always have good friends
- The beach
- The UK
- A Cruise
- Greece
- More Sleep
8 People I’m Tagging
- Laura
- Kelsey
- Molly
- Karen
- Caroline
- Naomi
- Alison
- Deanne
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment