At the children's museum Ethan usually spends all of his time in the pretend kitchen baking yummy things like pizza or hamburgers but sometimes he likes to play in the water zone. They have mini squirt fountains and he, in these pictures, was covering the hole so when the water would squirt up it would spray all over and he would scream and laugh.


12 comments:
Oh my goodness he is getting too big! I know I keep saying that but I still can't believe it. I miss him!
Kellie, so Shelby is sitting on my lap and we're looking at these pictures together, all so cute by the way, and she points at Ethan and says, "Eson....come home!" Which means, she would like Ethan to come over to play!
It looks like you're adjusting well to life in Ohio, and being a mommy to two! You are looking fabulous!
Kel, I love all these latest pics! You caught some great little moments on camera! I love the sticky snowflakes and Grinch posts... so funny! We got to see Mitch and Jami on Saturday! She is one of the cutest pregos I've ever seen! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks here... I especially can't wait to hold that little chunk!
Hi Kellie! Your boys are too cute. I like the name Dallin (reminds me of Dylan!) Oh and yes, everyone says Dylan and Jaxson look a like! I can definitely tell you boys are brothers! You guys look like you are doing well, we miss ya!
Wow! Lots of fun pictures! Your boys are so adorable! Jacob was a chunk too. He was 17lbs at his 2 month apt. I totally know what you mean about being cuddly. I love it so much! There's nothing better than a chunky cuddly baby boy! My girls also love the grinch. It's a great Christmas show. Glad to see you are having fun and enjoying your kids.
Love all the "catch-up!"
Kelly,
Ethan is so big -- what a cute kid! And Dallin is absolutely adorable -- why is chunky so cute on babies but not so much on adults?-- one of the injustices of life I guess. Anyway, you and Eric seriously have the cutest little guys! We miss you. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm starting to feel like the little boy who cried wolf when it comes to my blog but I'm giving it another shot. Your my inspiration -- yours is great!!
These pics are so cute! Your boys are adorable. I hope you guys are doing well, I enjoy the updates on the blog:)
It is so fun to see all that you and your cute family have been up to. It looks to me like you have gotten one juicy jelly bean baby in that sweet Dallin!
Hey guys, the blog looks great. It was fun to see you all during christmas. I hope Ohio is going great.
The colors in that pic with him wearing his raincoat make it look like magazine material! How vibrant. He is such a little boy I can't believe it! Where do they get their energy? I want/need some!
KELLIE!! It's time for an update!
Post a Comment