Thursday, October 2, 2008

A boy in the valley who pushes carts who is the son of Andrew...

Or, for short, his official name is:

Dallin Carter Anderson.

5 comments:

Krista said...

VERY cute! i love it!!

kelsey said...

Love it!

Stilsons said...

Yay, I love it!! I have to admit that after Evan told me a few of the names you were thinking of my vote was for Dallin. Hope things are going well. He is so cute.

Spendloves said...

Cute name! P.S. We didn't have Corbin's name until we left the hosptial. Everything is so different with the second..hunh?

The Wyatt's said...

Congrats!!! I think I remembered hearing you were pregnant. But I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw your blog! What an adorable little boy! I guess I should say big boy.=) I love chubby babies! Jacob was 9.1 and he's still so chubby and I love it! They make the best snuggle buddies. Congrats again! Hope you are getting lots of help and rest!