I guess I am jumping ahead a bit by posting this picture....and this picture only but I had to because it makes me laugh. This is my little man at the Bunny Fountains which have turned out to be one of our hot spots. He and I tend to go there at least a couple times a week and it is always PACKED with kiddos. However, Ethan is only interested in climbing the big hill in the background up to the bunny statues or digging in the dirt. For some reason the water just doesn't excite him. Though....he does seem a little bit braver, or should I say, more adventurous when he has "Kermie" in his hands.
I love this boy!
6 comments:
What a cool place!
I'm happy to see new posts. Where are you?!! Have you moved yet? I tried e-mailing you but maybe I have the wrong e-mail. Send me an e-mail so we can catch up. michellecall@earthlink.net
how cute! Are you guys all settled in your new place already?! I swear time flies! I'm glad that we got to see you guys for a little bit on your visit out here. I hope you're liking Ohio. We miss you!
hey if that's in columbus that's probably the same place my other friend takes her kids, who live there. hope you're enjoying you new home :)
Yay Kellie! I'm glad to see some news from Ohio! BTW, I had a baby. His name is Corbin.
Oh my little man! I miss him so much! I love that he still loves his kermie. miss you guys!
Post a Comment