
Practices his flute and guitar moves,





Learns about bugs,


And picks grandparent's flowers.

Er continues to be very happy with his buddy, Mac.

It has been really fun to be home visitng with family and friends and seeing the beautiful mountains. I am really excited because there are supposed to be about 5 days of thunderstorms starting today....and I love thunderstorms in Utah. I have a feeling this summer is just going to go by soooo fast. But I am loving all of it. I think Er and I have already put on ten pounds catching up on Cafe Rio, Dell taco, Greek Night, Pei Wei, more dutch oven cobbler (Er made his BEST Ever the other night), and all of our favorite foods that ours parents seem to be spoiling us with.....it is bad news!
10 comments:
Lukey has the same rash guard! How long are you going to be in town? We're coming out next week. Let's get together!!
Kellie! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I'm sad we missed out on Eric's best cobbler ever!
Thanks so much for such a fun party last night! It was so great to see you guys :) You are such a cute prego!!!
Hey Kellie...another sleepless night in the Spendlove house, so I thought I would catch up on some blogs. Ethan looks like the mountain air is doing him some good and I really believe it has made him cuter! I'm sad we didn't get a chance to say goodbye, but really we all know it's easier to say see you later sometimes. Hope you're having fun!
Congratulations, Eric! I hope you enjoy your time in Utah before you head out to Ohio. I loved your ode to Omaha. We love being in Cedar City, but can't help but miss Village Green. You never realize how much you take for granted having all of your best friends right around the corner.
Ethan is such a handsome little guy. I love his expression in the "learning about bugs" picture.
Good luck in Ohio!
Cute pics! It's so good to have you guys home.. even if it's just for a little while. Oh yeah and I have loved eating some of that yummy food with you and having a chance to experience Ethan's "rocker face!" So funny!
looks like you guys are doing a good job at having fun before restarting school. ethan is so fun! when you drive to ohio make sure to stop by our place so eric can cook us up some fabulous peach cobbler!
Way to go on graduating!! That is such a huge accomplishment for the entire family. Ethan is so darling-- I honestly can't believe how much he has grown. Have lots of fun on your intermission between schools!
p.s. Umm...did I miss an announcement or something?
Kellie...are you guys still alive? Just checking...
Ok .. so where is an update about Columbus?? You get on us for not updating our blog, then you take an eternity to update yours. We pretty much hate you by now and never want to speak to you again.
Post a Comment