Friday, March 28, 2008

Always making me laugh....

Lucy and Ethan are usually totally in love with each other and making each other laugh. And yes, they even enjoy giving each other kisses and hugs. But, lately they have just totally had a love/hate relationship and they just are constantly pushing, hitting yelling and anything else they can think of to be mean to each other. But, I had to laugh because I did find a cure the other day that brought them back together. Sour Cream and Cheddar chips with a nice glass of cold milk. Suddenly they were laughing together, feeding each other (WOW) and all is well again.....or at least until the bag of chips runs out. The other day I walked into the room and they had found the bag of chips, climbed up on to the couch dumped out the whole bag of chips and decided to jump up and down on them. That was a fun one to clean up. The funniest part though was the looks on their faces. You could tell they ate too many chips and with all the jumping were feeling a bit sick. Such little stinkers. ;)





3 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

i too can understand the power of sour cream and chedder chips. they are my favorite and just having you mention them makes me need to go to my cupboard right now and enjoy some

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Cute pics, Kellie! Sharing chips is always a good way to patch things up. Darren and I usually prefer Original Baked Lays after we've been mean to each other, though.

The Wyatt's said...

Cute kids! They are getting so big! I love this age. It's so fun to watch them discover the world.