I finally received this cute hat that I was so excited to get. I was surprised that Ethan actually doesn't mind wearing it since he usually pulls any other type of hat off of his head. Here is my handsome little man...
It definitely does look like packaging, doesn't it?! But, no, it is just crazy threads. It is a knitted hat so I guess that just must be part of the strings. I got it at http://www.lafolieknits.com. They have some great stuff!
7 comments:
that is a great hat! though i have to ask, is that white stuff the packaging it came in? and great pictures as always :)
It definitely does look like packaging, doesn't it?! But, no, it is just crazy threads. It is a knitted hat so I guess that just must be part of the strings. I got it at http://www.lafolieknits.com. They have some great stuff!
Very cute pics, Kellie! I am also surprised that he wore the hat...I have to be honest...it does look a little scratchy, but cute nonetheless.
Super cute pics Kellie! Eman is a little stud!
Cute Kellie!
He is the cutest little boy ever! I absolutely LOVE these pictures, especially the bottom one. Man do I love this boy!
Too cute for words!!
Post a Comment