He was a cuddly lion this Halloween and he did pretty good. We started out the day with going to Er's school for the annual Halloween parade. He had fun seeing all of the other kids all dressed up. Below is a picture of him with dad and also a picture of him torturing his girlfriend, Lucie.


Then that night we attempted trick-or-treating and he had fun for a little bit, but he had a lot more fun being at home handing out the candy to the kids that came by. It was so fun. Having a kid is the greatest thing! They add so much joy and magic to each day. I am really looking forward to the holidays with Ethan this year And, as we speak he has managed to climb into a box and is now stuck and crying for help! Gotta run!


3 comments:
Cute! I've been terrible with pictures lately, but you've inspired me. I'll definitely have to put one up of Lex from Halloween.
hey better late than never :) and e looks adorable
I love that little lion-he is so adorable
Post a Comment