Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our little boy is 1 year old

Today is such a special day. It is Ethan's first birthday and I am just so proud of the boy he has become. He brightens up any day and always is there with a big smile on his face. He is so full of love and has such a desire to please. He always brings so much joy to his mommy's and daddy's hearts. We love you Ethan!


This is our little baby one year ago...



And here is our little boy one year later having a blast playing with his cousin, Rian at Snowbird...

4 comments:

Spendloves said...

Kellie, tell Ethan that Shelby says Happy Birthday (as of yesterday)! He is such a cute little boy and you are such a good mommy to him!

p.s. I like your "new" photography blog.

Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I can't believe he is 1 :) Time flies!

aquabatgirl said...

happy birthday ethan! wish we could be there to celebrate cause i'm sure you're having a huge party!
you are too adorable

The Lillians said...

He is just as cute as can be! And I love your hair, I am assuming it is still short. Ethan looks like such a fun happy baby! He has an amazing little smile.