Monday, September 24, 2007

Family Portraits

We had so much fun going to Utah for Ethan's 1st b-day. It was a crazy short trip but it was such a blast! Anyway, we had our whole family meet up at Snowbird and we spent one of the days taking some fun portratis. So...fam...here are a few for now. I will put our whole fam's and the grandparent/kid ones up soon! Enjoy






Thanks Jami for taking some of me and er!

7 comments:

The Harbertson Family said...

How fun! I can't believe Ethan is 1! He is such a doll. Man, time just flies when you become a parent. You guys look great, by the way. I love your hair!

Krista said...

Kellie! I absolutely love these pictures. What a beautiful place! (Not to mention the beautiful people IN the pics!)

Chase and Teresa said...

I love your new hairdo. You are a hottie.

aquabatgirl said...

kellie your haircut looks great! and your family is beautiful.

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

Well, I was going to tell you how cute your hair looks but a bunch of people have already beat me to it I guess!

Kelsey said...

Cute pics! Lovin your new hair!

Caroline said...

cute haircut! I'm debating on chopping mine...and to see how cute it looks on you isn't helping me keep my long hair! I'm really sorry we weren't able to get together while you were here. Things were so crazy that weekend. Hope everything is going well! Good luck with the move!