Summer started off great as Er, Ethan and I drove out to SLC....Pretty much this was our whole drive:

I laugh so hard every time i see this picture of Ethan. It doesn't even look like him and it cracks me up! He thought it was so funny to share his toy with me. As you can see...he was having a ball!

Well, the day after we arrived in Utah Er had to take off to go to Columbus for an externship. So, the girls in my fam hopped on a plane for San Fran to surprise my cousin with a baby shower! I love California!

Of course we had to do the trendy tourist thing and go to Pier 39. The kids loved it though because they got to ride on the carrousel. E loved it!



And luckily we got to stop by Half Moon Bay. I really liked this town and had never been there before. They have tons of cute little shops and delis. But, apparently they aren't too dog friendly. The kids had a blast at the beach. This was E's first time to the beach and he wasn't quite sure what to think. He loved playing in the sand, but as soon as he got close to the waves he was definitely out of his comfort zone!




5 comments:
SUCH cute pictures! It's gone fast for us too! I'm gonna miss those days sitting out by the blow up pool eating popsickles!
What beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast in part I of your summer. Ethan is still so unbelievably adorable! What a little ray of sunshine.
What a fun trip to San Fran! Now you gotta take a little trip down to So. California. I agree, summer went by way too fast. Can you believe you only have 1 more year in Omaha?!
Summer? Did summer come this year? I think I missed it completely!
well it's about time, especially since you're the one that was getting everyone to start their blog :) we miss you tons and "e" is so big. it's too bad he's not around cause i know he and calvin would have a blast. and hurry up and get the rest of your summer pictures up! (like i can talk)
Post a Comment