Friday, July 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home

It has been so wonderful being home! I love seeing the wonderful view in our back yard. E loves watching Sam play catch and swim,






I love seeing all of the beautiful garden work my parents have accomplished.


And did I mention seeing the mountains, smelling crisp morning air, driving through clean neighborhoods and wide streets (not to mention safe!!)? We just got back from San Fran and will post a few pictures soon of that wonderful time! I wish I could say that E was a natural beach baby, but the waves scared him, even from a long distance. At least he gave it a try though... I am very proud of him for that. By the way, thank you sweet Laura for having us all at your beautiful home....will you come help me furnish my home some day so I can have a beautiful home too !!!




4 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

ah, kellie, wonderful california, i already miss it and i haven't even been away for a week yet! calvin loved eating the sand and kylie loved being buried in the sand. hey i finally put something new (but not too spectacular) on my website, i'll try to do better! awesome pictures as usual.

Krista said...

Kellie!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you guys so much! Lucie is in depression... hasn't been eating or sleeping for days! Hope you had fun in San Fransisco.. Lake Powell was a blast. Tell Ethan and Eric hi and we'll talk to ya soon!!!
ps. love the pics.. adorable!

Spendloves said...

I hope you guys are having a great time! It's getting pretty lonely here. :(

Kelsey said...

Hi guys! E is soooo cute. We just bought Hallie that same walker :) Wish we could've seen you guys more! Hope all is well.